- The abstract submission is now open and will remain open until 01 November, 2012 20:00 UTC
- Participants are requested to submit an extended abstract of 700-1000 words
- The extended abstract should be formatted according to the standard paper template provided below
- Extended abstract should contain the following elements:
- Short abstract (100-150 words)
- The extended abstract may contain one figure/diagram
- EasyChair is used for the extended abstract and paper submission. To open the Login Page for the submission, follow this link:
- http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tftd13 (Opens in a separate window)
- Please follow the step by step instructions for submissions which can be accessed by clicking here or the “EasyChair Instructions” page under the Submissions menu.
The extended abstract and the paper should both be formatted according to the TFTD13 Template. A macro enabled version of the template is available for download along with installation and usage instructions.
The template includes a built in Macro that can be enabled to ease the formatting of the paper via extra ribbon in MS Word (2007,2010). Detailed information for using the macro is available in the instructions for using the template.
- Papers submitted for review are limited to 10 pages including references and appendices
- Papers are to be made according to the template provided. Papers not conforming to the guidelines will not be considered for the review.
- Submitted papers will be evaluated according to their originality, technical content, style, clarity, and relevance to the workshop.
- Please do not include any author information in the PDF file of the draft paper. This includes author names, affliations, and contact details in PDF as well as the meta-data of the file. This is to assure a blinded review process.
- Each paper submission will be cross reviewed by at least two referees. Only the final version of the accepted paper should include the author information.
- Accepted papers are to be uploaded electronically in PDF format via the EasyChair link. Please refer to step 16 of the ”EasyChair Instructions” for uploading the draft paper and the final paper.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the workshop and present the paper in-person at the workshop.
- The paper should present original research and should not be sumbmitted to any other workshop, conference or journal during the TFTD13 review period.
- Information about registration is provided at registrations page.